The health and well-being of the OTT Pay community—employees, clients, partners and their families—and of the population at large is our main priority. As Canadians across the country are being asked to stay home and practice social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19, OTT Pay has also put safety measures in place to help flatten the curve:
- The number of workplace visitors has been kept to a minimum.
- The number of employees working on-site has been reduced, and a team rotation schedule has been introduced.
- The IT team is providing employees with the support they need to work from home.
- Weekly meetings have been cancelled until further notice, and managers are checking-in daily with team members.
- The company gym and other communal areas have been closed.
Practicing self-isolation, self-monitoring and social/physical distancing is the right thing to do to participate in the global effort to contain the virus spread, and to keep everyone safe. For more information about these community-based measures, you can refer to the following websites:
Government of Canada
Canadian Red Cross
Please note that OTT Pay’s business operations are ongoing, as we continue to support our clients—particularly those offering essential services—during this challenging period. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-688-9838 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.